Monday, March 14

Recent News

On the fifth of March, Adam's mom, Sue, came down from NY for a visit. We had lots of fun on the beach in Biloxi, and on Dauphin Island in Al. I guess Dauphin Island is not the same place it was before Ivan came through, but we didn't see it before that, so we'll never know! Anyway, here are some pics for everyone to enjoy-the first one is from Thanksgiving time when Adam's dad was down, too, and the rest are recent.

Mark, Adam and Anthony on the beach
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Walking along US 90
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sue and me on the beach
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Time for pjs!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wheeeee
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yeah, I just woke up. So what?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I hope dad doesn't think I'm going swimming in that water.....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Adam and Anthony sharing secrets
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me, Anthony and Angel hanging out
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love my new toy that Gramma got for me!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the last photo of all ya'll on the beach Adam and Anthony have the same expression. He is a cutie. Love those big blue eyes. Miss ya'll.

Anonymous said...

i hope this works but i did get your blog website it looks great
ken kirsten ken9908@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

This pictures are great! Anthony is sooo cute! Thank you for sharing them with us. We love you and miss you.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful fotos of all of you. You have a beautiful little boy & we loved seeing him in Long Island. We look forward to seeing all of you in the summer!

Anonymous said...

baby anthony is sooo cute! i want to see more pictures of him. when can me and my mom pick you up at the airport again? i want to show anthony my toys. i miss you.

Anonymous said...

baby anthony is sooo cute! i want to see more pictures of him. when can me and my mom pick you up at the airport again? i want to show anthony my toys. i miss you.

Anonymous said...

GREAT fotos - wish we could be there in person. Wow, little man really looks like his Daddy. And thanks for the inspiration to start one of these myself.
MISS YOU TONS!!!